Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai indeed meant the parents she was raised under. He could not imagine Valette and Steady condoning himself being shamed in the pack. What a horrible thing to do to your child. Ira said that their birth mother loved them and was loved in the pack, but if that was so, why was Ira shamed for her heritage? Nikai had so many questions left, but he wasn't sure which one to ask first, where to start.

Sucks that you had to go through that, he said with a frown after a short silence. Then, after another short silence, he said: Valette isn't my birth mother either, but she's my mother. You don't choose your family, but your family often chooses you. I guess... I don't know if it's worth anything to you, but it seems like your birth father's trying to do better, even though he was never family for you when you were little. He's trying to be family now, it seems to me. It was precarious terrain, but if he wanted his pack mates to get along better, it was necessary to say it.
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - April 08, 2019, 05:32 PM