Arrow Lake Can I offer thee some fine booty?
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Private 
Please forgive me for another Stig thread >_< I figured she would need to discuss her current predicament with him before anything happens. being vague about the Thorn x Kazi thread.

After she had warned Thorn off she had decided that she couldn't waste anymore time traipsing around while her scent lured every male in the pack in. She had to approach their leader. Unfortunately she wasn't entirely sure where he was at this moment. So  after putting a call up for @Stigmata she wandered off with her nose to the ground and occasionally sniffing the air, figuring if she didn't find him first he could at least track her down with ease. Normally the russian vixen was calm, cool and collected at all times unless her temper was peaked or she found someone worth her humor or flirtation but this heat was messing with that. She was antsy, her tail kept lifting up of it's own accord to put every damn thing on display, her loins burned and she hungered for someone to mount her and wrap their forelegs around her hips and just give her a nice good-

She inhaled sharply and paused, her body quivering with excitement. She growled and sat down, wiggling her hind end in the snow hoping the cold would douse her fire. Instead it felt like her body would melt the snow. The time was growing closer and closer to when she would be able to produce and her scent grew more powerful by the day. She closed her eyes blocking out the world around her. She hadn't even proven herself useful to the pack as an able bodied wolf yet and here she was making herself known as a fertile womb ready for filling. What would everyone think of her? In a pack where there were more males then females and all of the men she had seen so far were strong, able warriors she was horrified that her first few weeks in the group would be spent as not a warrior but as a woman for the taking. A low growl left her maw at the thought yet.....she knew the thing to do was to offer herself to Stigmata first and then ask if he would allow or need her to breed. If her first gift to the pack was new life, full blooded mounting children, then she would do it and she'd be damn sure to raise some mighty young.
Messages In This Thread
Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 21, 2019, 12:44 AM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 29, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - April 10, 2019, 09:10 PM