Dragoncrest Cliffs shoot for the moon; if you miss you will die in outer space, which is cool
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Set the night of the lunar eclipse!

It is late and Mallaidh is restless. She and Blixen had fallen asleep in Hougeda, tucked near some other wolves, but for the first time the biting cold gets to her. It keeps her awake, twitching and uncomfortable. She can’t find a good position to save her life.

Eventually, she gives up.

Carefully, she untangles herself and quietly leaves behind those she’d bunked with for the night and disappears from the cavern. Out in the open, she glances up. The sky is clear, the stars are bright and the moon… she blinks a few times. The moon is full except for the one side, where something has started to take it over. Her mouth hangs open a few seconds, looking back down to her surroundings. No one else is out and she has no one’s attention to bring it to. Her ears flatten and she starts to move around the lake, slipping through the tree-line into the redwoods, and takes the familiar path to the den of fallen trees.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
shoot for the moon; if you miss you will die in outer space, which is cool - by Mallaidh - January 21, 2019, 07:42 PM