Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
His mind wandered as much as his feet did these days, though was not nearly as worn as he'd imagined it'd be. Perhaps it was the last drops of freedom tingling on the tip of his tongue that allowed him to wonder with such openness, for the thoughts that crossed his mind now would have caused him a beating so great in his youth he'd still be bleeding to this day. But that was the beauty of the mind, he could dream of ideas and not have to worry about the actions that followed for his mind was his own and until he gave it away he was free to fantasize to his heart's content. But no matter what sinful ambitions he may brew up, Sanguinus was far too grounded in his ways to move on the thoughts he concocted. He only knew of blind obedience and the natural will to survive and it was this that kept his fantasies tethered to reality. 

But no matter, for it didn't take long before his thoughts were dismissed as the wind uncovered the whereabouts of the porcelain babe. He was quick to fall into structured routine and began his descent into the scene filled with anxiety and other emotions he did not handle well. After a brief moment of contemplation he let out an erratic chuff to try and draw her attention his way, though would not be surprised if she missed his entrance in her fevered agitation. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Sanguinus - January 22, 2019, 01:56 PM