Ravensblood Forest you be talkin hella tough on twitter, pull the fuck up
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
No doubt he had struck a nerve. 

Vaati rolls his eyes as the words tumble from his uncle's mouth. "You forget that I do not answer to you. My interest in reviving the rotting corpse of Blackfeather Woods's legacy has expired." There was no other explanation, his interests simply lied elsewhere. He had lived too long for the flourishment of others, and in return, had only suffered for it. Rusalka was a future too valuable to abandon where he was not plagued by the failures of his past. Though realigning himself with the values of the dark woods would liberate what restraint was placed on him, unshackling the chains which prevented him from committing acts unacceptable in any other setting than daedric culture... following Damien's pursuits would be a constant reminder of everything that had gone wrong. Not even blood was worth his pride. 

"My home is now the coast ... which may disappoint you, but your expectations of me mean less than dirt."  He says so with confident ease, without a flicker of hesitation. It is then he realises that one of the only things he is proficient in is making enemies of valuable allies, and even so, he cannot bring himself to care. The Melonii were his family by blood, but he will not be looked upon as if he owed them any more than he has already given.

for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
RE: you be talkin hella tough on twitter, pull the fuck up - by Vaati - March 30, 2019, 01:36 PM