Duck Lake aanniqtuq ☀
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The Phantom has watched as she analyzed his offer, and he felt such a smart from the glisten over her stunning orbs- she was surely hurt from his act. That rabbit pelt held some meaning to her...had he ruined it? Could she not get another? The fae hadn’t said a response to his fault. Unfortune attempted to nestle in his chest at his trespass against a mere stranger. But then she spoke, her face molding so easily that it left him completely stunned.

The gasp left his lips as he inhaled it as sharp an an icicles’ fallen pike. He was so stunned as she had given herself up, the glacial gems laying across the lively yet dainty verdes of spring’s first burst. Almost ashamed he had even met her seductive invite so easily, he nearly yanked his own orbs from hers. He felt more so for her, for whatever had made this woman this way, whatever had forced her into the mindset of such offerings. Cry believed in some semblance of equality, and she was worth so much more than a fish meal. 
This bedraggled woman was worth love, care, a home. 

He couldn’t accept her offer, for he was spoken for-
but he could reciprocate it with something much more worth her time, and body. A place where she could heal, regain her womanly grace and build herself up with others who’d appreciate her as she deserved. 

I am spoken for,” he admitted, his mind trailing to the wisps of Gwen’s wonderous magnificence. His Empress would be shattered, should he mate with another, or even claim another. His thoughts wittled to Stavanger, how Thistle was one of Ragnar’s wives. Disgust riled in him before he brought himself back to the here and now. “But I am willing to take you into my Family, where you will have a home, fresh food, plenty of space. There are others like you, alone, who needed companionship and protection,” he gave her what he could of the Keep. “You do not need to give yourself until you desire to do so on your own terms. And meanwhile, I will protect you, as will the rest of Shadewood Keep.

He sat, allowing her time to enjoy her meal should she choose. He vocalized the intent, a gentle wave of baritones a caress to the wolfess. “Please...enjoy at your leisure.

Messages In This Thread
aanniqtuq ☀ - by Kukutux - January 24, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Cry - January 24, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Kukutux - January 24, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Cry - January 24, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Kukutux - January 24, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Cry - January 24, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Kukutux - January 24, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Kukutux - January 25, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: aanniqtuq ☀ - by Kukutux - January 25, 2019, 04:21 PM