Duck Lake Tablespoon of honey
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The bearish wolf was insistent. He wanted her to have his fish. But Chai just didn't feel right accepting it. As he gave her his cutest look, complete with sweet puppy eyes and all, she felt herself cave. Her shoulders slumped slightly as she sighed to herself, giving in. She was a little hungry and some nourishment after her tiresome travels would serve her well. 

"Umm...yeah." She admitted with a hint of embarrassment in her voice. Picturing herself bursting out of the tree line like that, ducks scattering to fly away in all directions. She must have looked so silly. "I was just so exhausted...any place sheltered would do. But...I'm awake now." She added with a laugh, letting her eyes linger back on the cluster of Aspen trees one more time.

Then he noticed, with a sniff, that she was pack less. Tawny ears perking up to life, she focused back on his vibrant green eyes, which she just now truly noticed. Delicate facial features soft as usual, Chai shook her head. "N-no. I broke away from my birth pack. I didn't have a whole lot of say." The way in which she said this, the tone in her voice, did not necessarily suggest that she had been forced to leave negatively. She kept the part about following her siblings trail out. "It's been several months...and I really got no clue where I am." She took her turn, sniffing the air. Unlike her, the male bore the scent of others. As he nudged the fish closer and offered to fetch another, Chai didn't protest this time. "Thanks. You are being awfully generous..." Leaning down she gave the silver scaled treat a once over with her nose, before stripping away a slice of flesh with her teeth. Swallowing, she said "Your pack...is it close by?"

Messages In This Thread
Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 26, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 28, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 31, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - February 03, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 02:05 PM