Lost Creek Hollow 'cause i know i had it all on the line
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Pack Activity 
Weather: 29˚ Mostly Cloudy. Foggy starting tonight. High Wind Watch.
Attention: Terance and Treason. Other tags are for reference.

After an extensive self-evaluation and discussion with @Liffey, Rannoch had decided that it was time for him to return to his leadership responsibilities. He had tested the limits of the injury that kept him from his duties, and he felt that he had passed with flying colors. Now, he felt, the time was right to tell @Terance and @Treason of his intentions to return to Lost Creek Hollow's helm.

Rannoch skirted along one of the many streams that carved their territory, pausing occasionally to stop and take a drink. He was procrastinating, he knew, but there was a part of him that was nervous about this conversation—what if it didn't go as he intended? What if he was denied what he felt was rightfully his? Rannoch sighed after some thoughtful consideration upon the stream's bank, his head shaking; his brain was being silly, he knew. 

Rannoch tipped his head back and howled for Terance and Treason's company—although it had taken some self-convincing to steady his nerves, he knew it was time to seek their approval of his intentions.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 26, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Liffey - January 28, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Arbiter - January 30, 2019, 12:46 AM