Sunbeam Lair I'm coming back down from space
207 Posts
Ooc —
He finds he enjoys wandering the mountains, though sometimes the height makes him a little... queasy. It's easier if he takes breaks — and the massive cavern his packmate had led a hunt in has proven a wonderful place for doing just that. He's still undeniably wary of the place, after being attacked by that madman, but he's mostly managed to settle his nerves by now. It's just a place, after all; it can't hurt him by itself. Still, he is on high alert as he enters the cavern, so notices the stranger immediately. A dark, hulking man; perhaps a threat. He halts where he stands, still a good distance behind the other, and chuffs warily. He isn't exactly eager for conflict today, but he is eager to get introductions out of the way; the sooner he makes himself known, the sooner he'll know where they stand.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - January 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 15, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 17, 2019, 02:05 PM