Heron Lake Plateau You're all cops
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The word 'kids' stuck out to Rye like a sore paw. Having kids was a thing Rye was tremendously against, the thought of becoming a father petrified the male. His fears came from responsibility and the colossal amounts of it that came with kids. Too many if, ands or buts tagged along with the minature wolves. Not to mention the slim to none chance Rye would ever find a mate willing to put up with him. "Kids?" He remarked, "How do you handle being a father? Do you like being one?" His questions came from the heart, whether Rye knew it or not. While yes, Rye wasn't for having kids there was always that stubborn part of him that wanted to try. That part of him was pure instinct and Rye knew eventually he would give in but thankfully that day was far off, or so he hoped.

Rye thought about Qui's question, the male remembered a few instances of intruders within his pack but he was always kept away from it all when he was young. As Rye got older there was less and less problems due to peace agreements and such. So he decided to chalk up his caution to him being protective cause it wasn't far fetched to say he was protective. "No, not much was needed in my old pack. We had a few rivals but peace was made between most, if not all by now. In truth, I was just being a little protective. Wary too of course, I hadn't seen you around before and I know little to nothing about the packs around the land. I assumed some things and chose caution, thankfully it wasn't needed." Rye gave a small smile, a quiet sigh released. The male dreaded the thought if Qui was an intruder, a fight would surly ensue and Rye was none too sure he would come out on top. A thought that was filled to the brim with shame, what wolf couldn't fight good? "I do hope this pack has no rivals but only in a perfect world would a pack be rival-less. So I'm going to assume there is at least one?"
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
You're all cops - by Quixote - January 29, 2019, 01:34 AM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - February 12, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - February 22, 2019, 01:20 AM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - March 08, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - March 14, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - March 27, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - April 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Rye - May 15, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: You're all cops - by Quixote - May 26, 2019, 08:26 PM