Shadewood ulu ⚯
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It wasn’t until after dark that he had come back, his tidings with Koro finished for the moment. He felt rather off about just giving the food to the woman and not staying to chat, or atleast see how she was doing.

or to address the red wolf in the room. 

A sigh wrestled from his chest as he trudged mentally through the slaw that he had gotten himself into. Should he have left her? What if Gwen had been with him the day he had met Kukutux - what would she have done in such an instance? We’re the wolves she had been raised by having of customs like this? Would she understand if he mentioned to her “I picked up this woman who wants me as her husband since I’ve given her a meal and a home.” Or would she turn those deep blues on him and swear him off as her own? The only way he could find out for sure, would be if he personally asked Gwen her perception of the matter. 

But first, he had to see if Kukutux would turn off this potential desire for him, if she could simply be content with her being a member or the Family, living as her own free and independent self. 
Should she remain adamant on this matter...
then he would bring this matter to Gwen.

Then the complication arose - should he have Kukutux with him as he did that? Or would it be better for him to be alone to address his wife? 
Cry made his way almost begrudgingly to the humble home of the woman who was busy with her home keeping, his mind so consumed by this matter that he kept his steps silent on mere accident. It was natural. 

And before long, he stood before the entrance to the den, curing meat calling to him both mentally and physically, stomach growling as his hard work left him famished. 
Did Gwen know how to cure meat, too? 

Softly, slightly hesitant, Cry called out gently to the fae within. 

“Kukutux...?”

Hearing the shuffle within, and respectful of the woman’s dwelling, he asked, “May I enter?”

Messages In This Thread
ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Cry - February 02, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ulu ⚯ - by Kukutux - February 07, 2019, 01:45 PM