Tuktu Weir i ate a magical raisin and turned into frankenstein
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Aeliana kept going with the chase, not knowing her Hunting partner had fallen, she kept going until finally, her fangs managed to sink into the Doe's thigh, she held on tight, the familiar taste of blood danced on her tongue as she then pulled back, slowing down the pregnant Elk. The herd rushed past them as the Doe struggled and tried to kick the predator off of it, but she held onto as best as she could, avoiding the kicks. 

It was then she noticed that her hunting partner was nowhere to be seen, she looked around and soon spots Sanguinus laying in the snow. She looks back to the elk and then back to Sanguinus, without help, she didn't know if she could take down as it is but at the same time she felt like she could try and quickly go for the neck. Before she could make her decision, she felt a sharp jab in her left shoulder, she yelped and let's go. The Doe had managed to give her a good kick in the shoulder, it didn't break any bone or draw any blood as far as she saw or felt but man did it hurt.

She watched as the injured Elk ran off, following after the Herd's trail as best as it could with an injured leg, she huffs, Damns it all... She said under her breath as she panted, she was looking forward to having some elk too...

She sighs and soon looks back to Sanguinus and walks back to his side,Are you alright?❞ She sniffs a couple of times, I can smell blood on you... 

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i ate a magical raisin and turned into frankenstein - by Aliana - February 28, 2019, 02:16 AM