Tuktu Weir i ate a magical raisin and turned into frankenstein
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
He should have been focusing on his newly reopened wound but his empty stomach outweighed his concern for the injury and as a result he found his attention instead glued to his hunting companion. For a brief moment he'd thought she succeeded on her own but, as fate would have it, a swift kick delivered by the doe sent all hope for a meal flying out the window. He tried not to show the disappointment in his features as she approached mainly because he wasn't upset at her, but rather that he wouldn't be eating tonight cause, let's be honest, food is godly and without we get hangry and I'm telling you right now nobody wants to see a hangry Sang.

"I'm fine, a wound just reopened is all" it was no big deal, or at least not in his eyes anyways. "I apologize. If it weren't for me you might have had yourself a meal." The fact of the matter was that the blame fell on him, a man meant to soar above others, and the reason behind it was because of something as simply as his leg giving out. It was shameful to him really and yet still all he could do was offer an apology thanks to the very wound that had caused their failure. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i ate a magical raisin and turned into frankenstein - by Sanguinus - March 14, 2019, 10:31 PM