Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
We can!!! ASAP!!!

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Zafina was simply stunned with the amount of offspring Amekaze had not only endured, but tolerated. It was such a shock, and the Witch held her breath on it, bright garnets being flashed behind flickering lids. This world, though strange, was mysterious in this single universe. And it was almost humbling to the Divine, for as a Celestial, her kind were strictly forbade from touching mortal affairs. But to see their struggles, though short, made her feel closer to the creations of the Ancients.

She could say nothing more on the matter- but clear as a blood diamond, respect shone vibrant and telling in the Goddess’s gaze. 

“[font]One of these fated days, we shall.[/font],” the Sahira gave with cheeky smirk of her own. She had disrespected the Taskmaster of Time, the Celestial father of Continuity, by her merely assuming she would still be alive to do these things with Amekaze- but with a flick of a desire, she sent such sentiment away. Zafina cared no more whom she disrespected on the Celestial Plane- They had stuck her here, so they wanted her wrath, as she saw it. 

With a finalized nod relieved herself of the pair, and solitarily moved onwards, her excitement to scan the mountainspire tanking both her mind and tongue, completely.

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - April 12, 2019, 01:55 PM