Stone Circle From one lake to another
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
She soon noticed the female as she walked into the conversation, a female that happened to be the second Alpha, she bows her head, "Aeliana. Nice to meet you." She would be lying if she felt a bit more nervous, she had both of the Leaders of the pack here. Her ears rose as she asked if she had eaten something she shouldn't, she shook her head, "I haven't. As out of this world it sounds, they're real, but I don't blame you for not believing it. If I was in your position and heard such a thing, I'd think the same thing." She doesn't blame anyone, it was the reason she keeps it to herself, she hadn't seen those beings since she ran and she was glad. Most likely they would have dragged her back into that metal box they carried her in.

When she asked if had other skills, she nodded confidently, "Yes. I have experience with the young — pups. In my birth pack, I watched over the pups in the dens and kept eye on them, keep them out of trouble. I'm not a professional at it, but I do the job well. Ensuring the future of the pack is secure and well-taught is something I want to get into. " She stated to them. Her mass of fur and the warmth that radiated from it was good at keeping pups warm under the cold windy nights, she had a keen eye and made sure the pups didn't wander too far from the dens. She could watch the dens while the pack hunts and go out to eat for herself when they return if anyone gets close to the dens, they'll see her first before they see the pups, when they are around. Though they didn't have to worry about any bear or cougar attacks, the pack didn't like the thought of the aliens being anywhere near them.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 04, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 04, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 04, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 04, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 05, 2019, 07:58 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2019, 05:55 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 06, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 06, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: From one lake to another - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Aliana - February 06, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: From one lake to another - by Greyback - February 07, 2019, 05:16 PM