Hushed Willows My legacy will be my children
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
I love hormonal Lily so much

Sunny would have felt bad if he knew that he had interrupted Lily's meal. Even worse if he had noticed that Lily was pregnant before now. Unfortunately he wasn't the brightest of guys but his sweetness made up for it. As Lily arrived and greeted him he balked, staring at her openly slack jawed. Unlike what she thought of herself he thought the just noticed pregnancy suited her. The fullness of her body was enticing and something about her just glowed. Feeling awkward he dropped his gaze "Lily. Congratulations. You...You look beautiful" he complimented her openly, not meaning it flirtatiously but just...genuinely. 

As Aliac arrived he stood and moved to her side, touching his nose to her fur and giving her a quick kiss "Hey gorgeous" he murmured against her cheek in this his voice rumbled, a definitely flirtatious tone being used before he turned back to Lily "I don't want to keep you very long. I was wondering if Aliac and I could be allowed to breed. I realise we haven't been around too long, but if permitted I promise to help bring in extra meals." he finished and turned to Aliac, suddenly concerned he was speaking for her "Is this what you want? I can wait if you aren't ready, however long it takes" he said gently.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
My legacy will be my children - by Sunny - February 05, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Lily - February 05, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Aliac - February 05, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Sunny - February 07, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Lily - February 07, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Aliac - February 11, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Sunny - February 12, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Lily - February 14, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Aliac - March 07, 2019, 08:40 AM
RE: My legacy will be my children - by Sunny - March 17, 2019, 05:57 PM