Wheeling Gull Isle You asking me to stay
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Apologies for the delay on this. If you like, we can keep going so you can use it for a trade thread, and I promise to be more active. If it’s too much of a pain, though, I don’t mind if you want to just close up with your post and archive.

“Phex, from Shadewood Keep,” Seelie repeated softly in a breathlike whisper, committing the name to memory with a respectful bob of her head. Ambassador sounded like an important rank; she likened it to Stockholm’s rank of Overseer which led her to believe, however mistakenly, that Phex was the alpha. She also believed that Phex was offering her peace the same way she’d offered Heda peace. “For peace, welcome ever,” she whispered, enforcing what she mistook to be a treaty.

“Am Coelacanth Corten, Aralez. First female, allmother. Here is Undersea, jewel under sky’s light and sea’s song. My mate, Stockholm Volkodav, Overseer. First male. My lamb, Moorhen Cairn, Akhlut. Lead female.” Her tail whisked merrily between her hocks until she curled her haunches beneath her and sat, and then it beat a spirited tattoo against the packed sand. Despite her speech impediment, she believed Stockholm would come along soon to do more of the talking — if the female seemed to want to converse more. She’d already reached capacity in terms of volume.
Messages In This Thread
You asking me to stay - by Sacnite - February 05, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: You asking me to stay - by Coelacanth - February 08, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: You asking me to stay - by Sacnite - February 08, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: You asking me to stay - by Coelacanth - March 15, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: You asking me to stay - by Sacnite - March 18, 2019, 02:12 PM