Cedar Sweep we’ll be the lionhearted
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Ghe knew this was a risk from the beginning. not only for himself, but his companions. they had a good life at the plateau. they had shelter, food, protection. minori was comfortable in her ranking, takara had just joined. and they threw it all away just to follow him. guilt crushed his heart. that old life could be right under their noses for all they knew. they could go back to the plateau but in his heart he knew it was too late. kavik would never take them back in after everything.

minori melted through the trees. there was a somber look in her eye. it was painful to see. he met her halfway, rubbing his snout over her crown. her voice matched her dissatisfied expression. “i’m so sorry.” that’s all he managed to say.

takara came next. she offered comfort to the two. a soft sigh passed through his lips. the group may be parted now, the woods may be quiet, kamiki was nothin to but a dream again. but despite everything, the trio still stood together. they came to this place together and they would leave it the same way.

we gotta leave,” he started, “everyone’s left and the neighbors are too close for comfort.” they couldn’t afford to squabble for food, especially now.

i don’t know where we go from here,” he admitted, “but whatever we do, we’ll do it together.” he took a deep breath and started to leave. “well. i guess we’ll be heading off now.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
we’ll be the lionhearted - by RIP Issun - February 05, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: we’ll be the lionhearted - by Minori - February 06, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: we’ll be the lionhearted - by Takara - February 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: we’ll be the lionhearted - by RIP Issun - February 09, 2019, 03:14 PM