Shadewood maquktuq β›ˆ
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
i love her wow

The pearlescent queen listened in utmost silence, awaiting the words of Kukutux with a weight of lead in her stomach - but the angst began to falter as more details drifted off the tongue of the other, and then she was left simply with a stone in her belly. A tugging at her thoughts. "I... do not hate you. And I would never will you away from the Keep," she assured, fighting the urge to keep her voice steady. Her statements rang true; she wouldn't, couldn't, cast the dove out from the family. It did not sit right upon her shoulders, no matter what would become of their presently tense relationship.

She just- couldn't let her take him. She'd cut off her own life before she lost him, as the ebonian was all the fallen empress had left.

"You... You didn't know. I don't blame you for that, and I respect your traditions... If a husband is what you want, I will do my best to help you find one, if it's what you really, truly want." Her tongue drew out to wet her lips. "But remember you are worth more than that - your purpose is not only to bear children. You are my pack-sister now, la familia, and I care about your well-being." But she simply failed to accept the possibility of allowing her to become a second wife to Raziel, both in selfish fear of losing him, watching him slip away and abandoning herΒ to face the world's woes, and of sympathy for the girl. Innocence was whispered in her very nature, and the Eruna couldn't despise her for the way she was raised.

butpleasepleasestayawayfromhimineedhim-

The gift was unexpected, and it caused a flicker of warmth to ignite within her heart - a tender spot, causing her eyes to glimmer with appreciation. "Thank you, Kukutux."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
maquktuq β›ˆ - by Kukutux - February 07, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Gwen - February 09, 2019, 09:09 AM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Kukutux - February 12, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Gwen - February 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Gwen - February 17, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Kukutux - February 18, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Gwen - February 21, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: maquktuq β›ˆ - by Kukutux - March 01, 2019, 02:31 PM