Shadewood You’re sayin’ those words
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl shook her head at the question.
For a long time, she thought she wanted to be a caregiver. Helping with injuries, looking after pups and her family when they grew old. She also wanted to tell stories, spinning them to tell children. Entertain the pack. The girl was sunshine incarnate after all.

It all changed when she was told of the world, what was beyond the borders of their generous territory. A world full of colour and beauty. They didn't tell her about the pain it also brought. The woman that had come to the borders and offered the nieve girl something bigger, something that couldn't be provided at her home: adventure.
Everything was ok until Mor was separated from her by the shifting ice sheets.

Phex didn't let a flicker of emotion show as she launched into her decisions, relaying them to the woman, "I wanted to be a caregiver. I loved looking after pups and helping the older wolves and the herbs interested me. I also wanted to tell stories, go on adventures and tell them to my pack. It would've made them happy."
The girl's voice didn't even hitch.

"Yet I was given the opportunity to explore the world, find out what was beyond and further. I wanted to learn about everything and I realised soon after that I wanted to be a Scout and Naturalist. Somethings take time, finding your passions may take more than one try and you can always decide to following something else more as you learn more about it."
The youth grinned, taking a small jump over a small, fallen trunk. Of course, the woman could probably easily step over it but Phex was small and energetic.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 07, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 08, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 12, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 14, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 01:24 PM