Sun Mote Copse It's such a catchy song
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I know, she thought, a little sourly.  It was a tired sort of sour, though.  She'd screamed herself out on Finley, which was good for Wildfire's sake.  Now she was just tired.

God, yes, she wanted to talk about leadership.  About anything other than her sister, really.  But now her mom has brought it up and it was on her mind, and she found she couldn't just move on.  She needed to understand.

Kiwi turned, and looked at her mom.  I'm glad she isn't dead.  But I'm not going to care about her.  Not as much as I did.  She looked down, figuring her mom wouldn't like hearing that.  She left.  If we hadn't come here, we wouldn't have ever seen her again, and she was ok with that.  Even after we came here she didn't want us here.  So I'm not going to be sad if she leaves again. She doesn't care about us.  She lifted her eyes to look at her mom as she said the last part, nervous for what she'd see but feeling the truth as she did say it, and the release of finally telling Wildfire how she felt.  Wow it felt good!

She was done caring about wolves who didn't deserve it.  Yeah, she'd gone off on Bat, but she hadn't been the one who had made her sister feel like she wasn't anything to her by leaving without bothering to say goodbye, and by acting like nothing was wrong with that.  And instead of arguing, Bat had just gone with it and continued to avoid her after.  They didn't need each other.  Kiwi had Sequoia and Clover, and Bat had whoever she had now.  She wasn't going to feel bad about it anymore, and she needed her mom to know that.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
It's such a catchy song - by Wildfire - February 08, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Kiwi RIP - February 08, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Wildfire - February 11, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Kiwi RIP - February 11, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Wildfire - February 13, 2019, 11:19 AM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Kiwi RIP - February 13, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Wildfire - February 13, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Kiwi RIP - February 14, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Wildfire - February 14, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Kiwi RIP - February 15, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: It's such a catchy song - by Wildfire - February 19, 2019, 09:53 AM