Moonstone Quarry you've taught me to call them all escapes
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Ruzzy's next victim: @Hogo :X

Moonstone Quarry. It was dark. It was treacherous. It was just silent enough to be ominous. Best of all: it was practically a haven for stargazers like Marruz. 

Like a vulture upon the limestone, the boy's willowy limbs glided with an anxious energy toward the tip of this glorious sepulcher. Indigo eye caught the depths of the vault, where the stars glimmered artificially within crystalline pools; urging him to hasten his perilous descent. He had been waiting for this night, in particular, to arrive upon the serenity of the quarry partially due to chance and partially due to the seasonal cue provided by winter. 

He knew, for example, that tonight would harbor especially clement conditions for perusing the sky. If it snowed, it would only intensify the brilliance of the inky palette. And so, having neared the bottom, he practically leapt the final portion before turning to cast a liquid, cow-like gaze at the yawning darkness above.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 15, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 19, 2019, 08:53 PM