Moonstone Quarry you've taught me to call them all escapes
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
the way they were personified awoken a childish intrigue in him, one of incredible awe. rose colored orbs explored night’s blanket wirh more interest than before. so many, he echoed to himself. many. how many stories did midnight’s children hold?

he followed the stargazer’s nose to one star in particular. sirius. the name suited it quite well. it led the night’s choir. it altered the weather. a cold breeze upturned the fur of his nape.  hogo bit his cheek and silently cursed it for these abnormal temperature. 

how do you know all that?” the boy looked over with a question stare. there was no one he’d ever met with this fascination or knowledge. was he taught by family? a friend? did he just simply know? maybe this was all just a dream. this had a surreal feeling to it. hogo presses his chin against his chest, half expecting to wake up.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 15, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 19, 2019, 08:53 PM