Sun Mote Copse Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Earn a trade, move up in the ranks.  Colt did frown a bit at that, recalling his conversation with Bruges.  He still didn't really see a point to putting a label to the work he did for the pack, but he'd likely discuss things with Niamh.  If this was something they wanted, he might have to.

I can... specialize, if you like.  He'd lived a bit of life, he probably already had the required knowledge for some.  The problem was proving it.  Never much saw the point, so long as I was contributing.  But I probably have some skills that could be useful. Officially, he wasn't even sure what the trades were, or how his skill set fit in.  

As to the other... 'move up in the ranks'.  He liked Wildfire a lot so far, but Colt wasn't the type to get super close to those around him.  He'd been a lone wolf too long, and his edges could be prickly; he knew that about himself.  Niamh would likely have no problem integrating herself once she really settled in, but Colt had a rocky history all around these wilds.  I'll talk with Niamh about it, see what she says.  And Fin, he decided silently, though he knew she'd likely give him shit for asking for advice.  Still - he hadn't realized how badly he did want this, not until Wildfire had declined it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 09:33 AM