Fox's Glade Cause we both need it to forget this fear
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri listens carefully to the tale of sorrow that Sorin weaves with his words - the last chunk of the story revealing the truth of the pain that lingered in his summer eyes. 

Her pale head tipped silently in acknowledgment once the crow had finished speaking, empathy coursing through her veins. This Livia was indeed Sorin's Kavik but of a worse nature than the wayward Tonrar, she had obliviated his family, murdered the hero who saved him. 

"That is atrocious, " Liri murmured with thinly veiled venom. The woman was of an ilk with Kelina - a monstress, a destroyer of life. "I'm so sorry about Viggo. About everything." 

Liri brushed her peppered temple against Sorin's inky shoulder comfortingly. 

After a beat, when the silence had swelled between them and thoughts of family had flitted through her mind restlessly, Liri lifted her head to meet his emerald gaze. 

"I'll be honest with you, " the healer began with a soft sigh, feeling lost. "I don't know where we're going - Siqsa and I. He was a member of that pack I lost; he's like the last piece of family I have left. He doesn't want to join a pack and I don't blame him after what happened to our last one. And I mean, come on, " she finished with a meek shrug. Her dark eyes fell to the ground. "What would be the point?"

"Even if we did show up on some stranger's threshold, beg them for admittance in the middle of winter - he wouldn't want to be there and they'd take one look at me and have a good laugh, " 
Liri murmured, gaze on the distant mountains that had once been her home. 

"I think we'll return to the wilderness, try to survive this winter, " the tracker stated, both weary and determined to stay alive. 

"Wherever we go, you'd be welcome to come with us, Sorin, " Liri ventured hesitantly, unsure how he might take the invitation. "We're not that familiar yet but in time, maybe you'd feel like part of our family too, " Liri whispered, glancing at him to gauge a reaction. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 11, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 12, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 14, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 14, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 18, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 20, 2019, 03:54 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 20, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 20, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 20, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 21, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 21, 2019, 01:40 AM