Arrow Lake I'm good it's just a scratch
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
All Welcome 
I edited the post to fit the result of the task! For Mahler or @Stigmata
Her luck ran short on the way back. A lynx had apparently found the coyote head to be something it wanted and had attacked her for it, getting in a few good hits before Kazimir defended the gift for Mahler and resumed her trip back bloodied and exhausted. All she could think on the walk back to the lake was ow....ow....ow...ow every step she took hurt a little more than the last. There were slashes across her back where the thieving feline had smacked her with it's sharp claws and bites all over her shoulder and neck from the coyotes. The only thing that kept her positive was that she held a gift for @Mahler between her teeth. A coyote head swung dripping blood, she had waited for the big cat to finish eating before rushing for the body and working to sever the head.

Two coyotes and a cougar at Shadow mountain and a Lynx nearby.  She had fought most and while she came out beaten, she was alive and she counted it as a win and knew the information about wildcats apparently being fond of the mountains would be appreciated. She was proud but she was drained and still bleeding, so as she finally reached the lake she dropped the head and slid onto the ground panting and fighting the desire to pass out.
Messages In This Thread
I'm good it's just a scratch - by Kazimir - February 14, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Mahler - February 18, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Kazimir - February 18, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Mahler - February 25, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Kazimir - February 25, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Mahler - March 01, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Kazimir - March 01, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Mahler - March 07, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Kazimir - March 08, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Mahler - March 11, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm good it's just a scratch - by Kazimir - March 15, 2019, 10:26 AM