Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She offered a small smile and unnecessarily thanked him for the food he had brought her. Kavik dipped his head, a smile forming on his own face. Completely unaware of the thoughts inside his mates head, he rested his muzzle on his front legs, eyes occasionally moving to Alessia as she ate. His thoughts briefly drifted to Liri and how he should be expecting their children this spring but as usual, he tried not to dwell on that too much; it didn't make him feel any better, and he would love the the pups all the same. Things would certainly be less tense and sad, but he had decided weeks ago that he would try and make the best out of the situation. It was honestly all he could really do now; he obviously couldn't change the past, and at least their children would bring them some happiness. And he and Alessia didn't hate each other thankfully, well she didn't seem to hate him anyway. They had formed something resembling a bond over their situation, at least he felt like they kind of had, and he hoped that meant eventually they could all be happy.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM