Shadewood can't think of a thread title lmao
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
At Gwen's insight, the girl let herself fall backward, worry starting to cross over her features. Phex opened her mouth to speak, her back end laying sideways whilst sitting up on her front legs, scanning Ehani for injury she may have caused and was glad to have found none.

Cry's voice spoke from behind, causing her to turn her head quickly and make the world spin again, "My head hurts." She complained sullenly. She blinked before standing and moving towards Ehani, her tail low but waving softly. "I'm so sorry," she started, pressing her nose to the other's cheek, "some idiot told me about some shit that spooked me and I didn't think you were real." She grinned, pulling back from the girl and returning to her usual, sanguine composure, "I hope I didn't hurt you."

Her words trailed off, looking into the eyes of Gwen's cousin. Those deep, purple eyes that seemed to made from polished gems of ageless beauty...
God damn Phex snap outta it!
The youth shook her head, squinting and promptly falling onto her ass again, "I fell off a tree." She explained, blinking a few times and giving the trio a sheepish grin.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
can't think of a thread title lmao - by Gwen - February 18, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: can't think of a thread title lmao - by Ehani - February 18, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: can't think of a thread title lmao - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 06:29 AM
RE: can't think of a thread title lmao - by Gwen - February 19, 2019, 07:58 AM
RE: can't think of a thread title lmao - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: can't think of a thread title lmao - by Ehani - February 20, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: can't think of a thread title lmao - by Sacnite - February 20, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: can't think of a thread title lmao - by Ehani - February 20, 2019, 11:16 AM