Stavanger Bay Beyond the Water
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
All Welcome 

ooc: Sorry for my absence. Blizzards where I live took out my internet for awhile. Backdating this to Howl’s first week is.

With a new territory came new sites and the shore line of the water was one of them. Howl was no stranger to water having experienced ponds, rivers and the like. But the sea was new to him. The air in this area smelled different, Howl was unfamiliar with the strong scent of salt coming from the water. Carried over the waves by the cool breeze of winter. He imagined that the water would be quite cold so he had no desire to jump in.

He was on patrol, for himself and also for the well being of the pack. It would familiarize him with the area, as well as join his scent with the packs as he went along marking the bordered black rocks. The stone cliffs were a great way to keep out introducers, leaving the front of the territory as the main means of entrance. But it was also possible that a straggler might choose to walk in from down the shore line. Howl could see the rock path leading into the water, marking what part of the shore was there’s. He make note of this wanting to learn the borders of the territory before mapping out the internal.

He took a pause from his patrol to look off over the water. Watching the waves caused my the wind and only being able to see water in the distance. 
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Beyond the Water - by Howl - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - February 24, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - March 06, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - March 10, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - March 20, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - March 22, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - April 03, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - April 05, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Howl - April 14, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Beyond the Water - by Velen - April 26, 2019, 11:24 PM