Hushed Willows my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival]
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
Private 

A plentiful crowd had gathered to celebrate in the evening's dying sunlight with dance and songs of many blessings filling the time as he joined in the lighthearted festivities. All the while faces of new and old surrounded him as he left his heart to the joyful events, though one face in particular stood out from the rest. He'd thought it during their first encounter but truly she was a burning star admits an endless void, for her soul cried loud enough that even he, a mere spec among the crepuscular sea, could hear it's regal cry in the form of hushed whispers.

So after a moment of distant admiration, the paragon tore himself from the rabble and set to close the distance between himself and the pale siren, just before a rosy splash of color caught his attention from the corner of his eye. He briefly pulled away from his route to pluck the carnation from the frozen earth before continuing on has he had before, tail swaying blissfully at his hocks while doing so. And once he had neared his alabaster companion, Sanguinus let out a friendly chuff to gain her attention before aiming to place the flower atop her fair crown, gently tucking it against her ear so that it would remain there for the rest of the night's activities. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival] - by Sanguinus - February 18, 2019, 10:00 PM