Hushed Willows my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival]
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
He returned her affectionate greeting tenfold and quickly moved with streamlined grace to nose gently through the nape of her neck. He had noticed it upon their brief encounter during the commencement of the festival but as he stood here so close to her now he was almost sure of it - her scent had changed. "You as well" he let out as she withdrew, the corner of his velvety lips tugging upwards into an unfeigned smile. He was not sure if he'd ever be blessed with the chance of meeting his tenderhearted friend once more, but he was grateful they had crossed paths once again.

"I had never been to such a magnificent event before and I guess my curiosity had bettered me" he admitted with a shrug of his shoulders, tail giving a swish behind him as his gaze came to rest on the well sculptured features of her feminine face. "I supposed it's more fitting for you to attend such a joyous celebration since you are with child, no?" he asked as his head tilted ever so slightly to the side. He assumed with all things considered, that pregnancy was the reasoning behind her attendance and the slight difference of her scent, along with her subtly protruding sides that he had come to notice just moments ago. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: my limbs are frozen, my eyes won't close [festival] - by Sanguinus - February 18, 2019, 11:13 PM