Two Rivers Isle “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?”
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The more Cry explained, the more Rye's mind concluded the darker male was irrationally paranoid. That sounded harsh but Rye couldn't help but think it, after all it was just ranks. There must've been something that made the other male so cautious and Rye was tempted to ask but there was significant enough evidence to say Cry wouldn't asnwer any questions like that. Hopefully with time, Cry will open up and explain even further but from what Rye has gathered so far about the male, that would be next to impossible.

The darker males question caught Rye's attention, it was unexpected and frankly the male didnt know how to answer. He thought he was happy with them but he didn't know if he was truly happy with his pack. He certainly wasn't unhappy with it but happy? Rye submerged himself in his thoughts, no clear answer came of his thinking, despite the few minutes of silence. "I don't think I can answer that question but.." He trailed, taking a deep breath. "I wouldn't say I'm unhappy, yet I can't say I am happy either. I think I need more time to answer that." Rye looked down at the snow, his features taking on a more serious look, almost defeated looking. It is unknown why, but that question shook him and left him feeling a tad confused on his feelings towards his pack. Rye abhored that uncertain feeling within him.

Rye's head lifted and forced away the look on his face, clearing his throat to talk. "Well I have lots of questions for you but most won't be answered, though here's one that can be." Rye paused, "Are we there yet?" He asked like an impatient child.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
“Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Cry - February 20, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Rye - February 21, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: “Hath thou no shame? Hath thou no dignity?” - by Rye - March 27, 2019, 06:53 PM