Hushed Willows the light is coming [festival]
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"I didn't think it would be this hard," Rannoch admitted, on the subject of parenthood. "It's so different once you become a parent, you know?" A rhetorical statement, of course. "I remember when I went off on my own as a child—and how that all lead up to me being whisked away by an older man, to a pack along the coastline." His lips drew a straight line, and he sighed. "I would never want my daughters to have to go through what I did." He paused then, his head bowing as she placed her paw on his shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that Eleuthera and Séamus went away, too." Rannoch's voice was much quieter. 

But, yes! To the fun stuff—and from what he observed, it seemed fun. Without any hesitation, Rannoch accompanied Olive by grabbing the brank that hung closest to her. Then, without warning, the burly man began to prance forward. 

"Am I doing it right?!" Rannoch asked after a moment as he looked back to Olive.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
the light is coming [festival] - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - February 26, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - March 13, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 04, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - April 22, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - May 23, 2019, 10:34 PM