Shadewood Can I Stay The Night?
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex trotted towards the sound of the howl, trying to rid herself of the thoughts swirling in her mind. Ehani, the girl that made her heart leap with joy and loved to talk to, getting lost on her depthless eyes.
Laroche, her mate and loved above all in the Keep. Loved sharing a den with, loved talking to, patrolling with. Loved his touch, his words. Everything.
Her mate.
The two conflicting sides shouldn't conflict, Laroche came first in heart and soul yet Ehani came first to mind. Just a friend, she told herself. She didn't know if she believed it.

Anyways, back to her approach of the strangers on the border. Serious time. She still had her grin but her eyes and ears showed her alertness. Pack meant keeping it safe, she had to be somewhat wary of strangers on the borders. Cry did say there were bad people out there after all. She had no reason not to believe him yet she didn't know of them.
Marruz.
The dark knight sometimes plagued her thoughts. He hated her. She hurt him. Did that make her one of the bad people? She brushed the thoughts under the carpet as she drew to a stop, expecting someone else to arrive behind her or shortly after. Most affairs didn't go uninvestigated here.

"Welcome to Shadewood Keep. What brings you here today?" She asked with a welcoming smile, her voice was never without her soft edge.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 26, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 27, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 28, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Gwen - February 28, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Cry - February 28, 2019, 05:58 PM