Emberwood gravity don't mean too much to me
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

She wanted to curse and scream at the thought of sharing, the idea of splitting the short time she had with Alessia, made her blood boil. Absolutely not! But then during a moment of weakness, one word caught her calm demeanor. The children. Her seafoam gaze fell on her stomach, where her sides were expanded, and she harbored her children.

Rosalie was reminded that these babies not only belonged to a stranger but were also half her love. They were part of Alessia, extensions of herself in the most meaningful way. She could feel the jealousy rising, she wanted this! The chance to have a family, yet she was too late. Someone had taken her place along side Alessia! She should demand this to end, take her heart with her hand run! The two of them against the world just like they had been before. look how that ended…

Just as she felt the scream bubbling at the back of her throat, and the rage building to an uncontrollable level. It all broke! Like a delicate wine glass shattered, a spiderweb of doubt scattered her being. She couldn’t inflict that kind of pain on Alessia’s children. She couldn’t be their homewrecker, no matter how much she wanted to rewind and start over. No matter how much she wished it was just the two of them again, it could never be that way again. Not now, now there were other depending on Alessia. Depending on her for life.

Her jaw dropped, was this enough for her? To be the other woman? At some point her mind had wandered and her gaze followed, taking in their surroundings. The silence had flooded between them, as Alessia waited to see what she would say. No matter what happened Lie couldn’t leave now, no matter what this would have to be enough. “I love you Sia, always have and always will.” Going against her nature, pushing herself beyond her comfort zone, she decided. “If I have to share you for now, then so be it.” A sad smile formed on her lips, she would do anything and put up with anything if only she could stay by Alessia’s side.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
gravity don't mean too much to me - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Rosalie - March 03, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Alessia - March 05, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Rosalie - March 06, 2019, 01:24 AM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Alessia - March 06, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: gravity don't mean too much to me - by Rosalie - March 07, 2019, 01:00 AM