Ghost Lion Crag If you face the fear that keeps you frozen
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax failed to notice that she was growing emotional over his treatment or some other inner drama she was suffering from. He didn't really care if he was hurting her feelings. He was convinced that whatever pain anyone else in the world might feel was insignificant compared to his. Sure, others lost their mothers. But no one else lost their mother like he had. And no one else had ever loved their mother the way that he had either.

I guess he too was beginning to slip into his own misery. He was brought back by the girl's insult. Artaax peered at her through narrowed eyes. He didn't consider himself to be a jerk by any means. Was it rude to protect your territory, even when you've made no discernable claim to it other than being a jerk to those who trespassed upon it? I know, I know. I see it. But he didn't.

In any event, it didn't matter to Artaax. "That's fine," he answered. He could be a jerk if she wanted to call him a jerk.
Messages In This Thread
If you face the fear that keeps you frozen - by Maia - March 06, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: If you face the fear that keeps you frozen - by Artaax - March 10, 2019, 10:44 AM