Hushed Willows i DIG rock and roll music
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
To the young gona, it is a lot to behold but her eyes are bright and mind sharp. She gave the conversation her ear (as well as she can when it's pregnant wolf problems like whelping dens even), yet tried to maintain some semblance of an outward watch, too, and that wasn't even mentioning this entire strange forest she has yet to take in fully. This is still one of her first solo, away from home Opalia-as-guard ventures, after all, so she easily finds herself tense about the whole thing since it is so very new—but, there seemed to be nothing here to set off any alarms.

(In this fleeting, momentary respite between the lines of work and learning all she can, it's good to feel faraway from the sorrows at the cliffs and to not hear the roll of the waves that claimed her mother, and later Heda.. if only for a while. But this is a very private thought.. not one she feels comfortable with at all.)

When Aure introduces her as a warrior, she stood a notch taller with a little nod, proud and eager for it to be seen that she took her duty as guard seriously. It was what she imagined Dacio, or her father, or the other warriors might do in her place—just not so young, and most of them a good bit taller than her too, but she didn't let it on. Nevertheless, her expression's seriousness kind of diffused as Lily spoke to her, extending the offer of visits to them and being nothing but welcoming to a strange face like her own. Although this confused the Drakru, enough to tilt her head subtly, Aure didn't seem the least bit perturbed as far as she could tell. Still, manners, though, and she definitely intended to be a good representative of Drageda no matter what.

As she looked gently to Lily, she nodded soft: Thank you, she said, suddenly at a loss as to what else to add when she didn't want to unleash a tidal wave of questions when Aure and Lily had catching up yet to do, and Opalia was essentially just companion and guard for now. I've never seen a forest like this, she remarked, tinged slightly with a hint of awe as she looked around, up and down beyond their small gathering, then swayed her slackened tail too. What's it like here? she asked, having to slip in at least something small since Lily appeared benign enough to humor her curiosities.
Messages In This Thread
i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 08, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 09, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 11, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 11, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 12, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 13, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:41 AM