Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
All Welcome 
anyone welcome but tagging @Issun and @Takara for reference

For the past few days she found that she grew more sensitive to certain things, like scents. Certain prey scents made her sick, certain wolf scents gave her different emotions. To Cry's there was gratitude, then Issun's made her heart soar overwhelmingly, to Takara's she felt confused. The woman made her feel so overwhelmingly dominant while also...making her feel small in a strangely good way. She didn't understand it but she wanted it and she felt a very territorial sensation. Then she thought of Issun again and it dawned on her.... she's pregnant.

Currently she was very loudly, very disgustingly hECK hACKin up half a rabbit into the bushes while switching between cursing in japanese and sobbing while nearly dying. Ah the beauty of pregnancy, she fucking glowed.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM