Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her head swung quickly to the side so she could see the stranger who spoke. She had been so focused on releasing herself from the awful nausea that she had failed to notice the woman's approach. She remained silent wondering whether to accept the offered herbs in the premise of them being pack mates or to deny the offer because to accept showed she was admitting weakness, admitting she was now a mother and that she had to focus on that rather than working. 

Thinking of the babies growing within her caused her to reach out and gingerly take the mint, chewing it and swallowing "Thank you" she said simply and then the stench of her own sickness drifted up her nose and she turned away. "That's normal? Nothing is wrong with them?" she asked the medicine carrying woman, because if she knew what mint was for surely she knew other things. Minori knew nothing of medicine and very little of pregnancy.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM