Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There was something about this woman's presence that was indeed soothing. Perhaps it was simply that she knew about pregnancy, that she had helped Minori with the sickness. She was a friend, a sister in the pack, and that made her alright in the warrior's eyes. She listened intently and smiled, a smile filled with humor "That is no problem. I don't like sitting still at all" she said as she paused to rub against a tree, leaving her scent. She frowned at Kukutux's next advice, recognising a spiritual soul in the woman immediately. It reminded her of her mother and she felt a warmth for the woman despite not agreeing with the advice given. "He is a gentle soul, he won't do any harm. As for women...well I don't have many friends. I am friends with Takara but she's been rather absent" she trailed off there, worry evident in her tone. Where had the annoyingly adorable woman gone off to?
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM