Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She liked Kukutux more by the minute, she was gentle but had a calm resolve, she wasn't weak. Minori smiled to herself marvelling at how every wolf Cry had brought in had a purpose of their own. Her new friend's question brought her up short and she paused, considering the question for a moment. A daughter would be something entirely different from a son, a daughter she'd have no idea how to raise. She only knew of how her customs said to raise them and she hated the customs, she had broken them herself and become General instead of Princess. "A...son. I just...I won't know how to raise a daughter" she said honestly and then flicked her ears, her gaze softening "Though I will love either just the same and do my best" she felt a surge of warmth.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM