Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Oh! She was so young. The fact that she was so young yet so wise was startling to Minori who usually associated youth with impulse and mistakes. She could sense a sort of sadness coming from the woman and she was unsure why except maybe that she wanted pups "You'll be an incredible mother whenever you do have them. You have many years...don't fret. If...you want experience beforehand you can help me with my children when they're born" the offer was hesitated upon before she made it, as she wasn't too keen on letting someone she barely knew near her babies but she sensed no evil in this woman.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM