Sun Mote Copse if panties were snowmen, you were march.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood agreed, but he still didn't tell her to shut up, which gave her the room to continue down her spiral of self-doubt. In fact, he seemed to be along for the ride. Oof. What an ordeal.

Fin was quiet for a moment, thinking about things. When finally she spoke, it was not to add any level of optimism to the conversation. She just started to bring them down more. "Remember back when we had that famine? When the locusts came and wiped out all of the plant life and the prey disappeared?" she asked, "That was when we had Liffey, Lagan and Lucy, remember?" She paused, looking at her mate and waiting for the recognition to come to his face before she continued.

"I thought I was going to die giving birth to them. I almost did," she said, the paused before asking hesitantly, "Would you have regreted having them if I had?" Fin looked at him for a moment. She wanted to let him answer first before she said anything else, but she couldn't help herself and her own answer slipped out, "I wouldn't have."

Which, I mean. Of course she wouldn't. She'd have been dead and incapable of regretting anything. But Fin knew that her mate would understand. That was kind of his thing.

Messages In This Thread
if panties were snowmen, you were march. - by Finley - March 09, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: if panties were snowmen, you were march. - by Finley - March 29, 2019, 06:09 PM