Blackbeak Bluff who alone but he scapegraced and goated me?
Crabs?! Giant crabs?! That definitely sounded like a creature from his worst nightmares, ranking right up there with ponies and Bambi.
110 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Certainly!  ;)  And sorry, RL still has me going really slow, hoy...

His ears airplaned out to the side and drooped down further as his head dipped and his tail tucked itself a smidge tighter with a tiny apologetic wag. He was no great shakes at social cues a lot of the time, it was true, but even one as thick-skulled as he could take the bloody hint when the female's guard hairs stood out on end and her pearly whites flashed in his direction. He stopped where he was, and prepared to backpedal, when her dry voice addressed him and halted him in his tracks.

Oh, uh, that's good, he managed, and then backpedaled verbally, anyhow, at least. I mean—that is good? I hope? Worth a congratulations? He chanced a quick dart of his eyes upward to quickly try and assess what her reaction was to this. What if she didn't want these pups, after all? What if it was some dark or terrible or tragic backstory behind them, full of betrayal and loss and heartache? Shit, he didn't know. Why hadn't he just learned to keep his mouth shut already... but no, she had hit him with a direct question, now, and that demanded an answer.

Uh, no, n-n-no, I'm not—I'm not Dragedan? Gee didn't that answer sound confident. Was that a good thing, or not? Again, he found himself lost in the woods and not knowing which direction to move in to get himself un-lost instead of even further bracketed by endless thorny wilderness. I'm not...I'm not anywhere-an right now, actually... Much as he hated to admit it. Gosh, why did she have to keep staring at him like that with those so-strange untwinned eyes? Driftwood tried not to shuffle his feet and hang his head like a schoolchild caught in the middle of making mischief, with only limited success.
Messages In This Thread
RE: who alone but he scapegraced and goated me? - by Driftwood - May 16, 2019, 02:21 AM