Lost Creek Hollow All I need is for our relationship to be remembered beautifully
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The curiosity scrawled across her face did not go unnoticed, although he did not necessarily react to it. He watched her for a moment after her arrival instead, as if to silently assess her and her well-being; it had been a decent while since they’d last done anything together, and he regretted that her decision could potentially be the last memory he made with her. No matter, he steeled his expression and approached her amicably, tail gently swaying whilst his eyes portrayed the inner turmoil that truly drove him.

“Nunataq,” he vocalised, but that was as far as his words went. He could not recall a single moment during which the child had spoken to him or anyone else—in that sense, she’d taken after her biological mother, having grown to resemble her in every way but her personality. His daughter was different, as she bound herself to her loyalty like a dog on a tether. But when it came to communicating, there were very few differences to be found, which unsettled him just as much as it enlightened him; without words, she could not lie to him, as those of the past had done.

Alexander proceeded towards her, then past, as he slightly redirected himself so that their shoulders might gently touch, should she not pull away. He swung his head, motioning for her to follow, yet he stopped every few steps to gaze back at her, an inquisitive glaze over his eyes: will you follow me?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: All I need is for our relationship to be remembered beautifully - by Xan - April 03, 2019, 12:55 AM