Lost Creek Hollow a secret club for super cool party people only.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was too exhausted to even open her eyes when her mate entered the den to see the new progeny they had unleashed upon the poor unsuspecting world. Her tail gave a couple of gentle wags to show she was alive at least, but she was otherwise too exhausted to do much more than that. At this point, I'm assuming you've seen the gifs and can understand just why she was so tired, but in case you have images turned off on your browser, please note that it was essentially Cirque du Soleil: Liffey's vagina (after tequila shots).

When Rannoch spoke of Tiberious, the newly annointed second-time mother did manage to lift her head a bit. She peered, bleary-eyed at her son, blinked a few times, and dropped her head again. "I bet I know how..." she murmured in response to his likely rhetorical question. She would laugh about thinking her daughter was a boy (and a twin of the other--maybe she had just been seeing double) after she'd had more rest. For now, she was just content to know they were all alive and well, and that her labor was over. Mostly that.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: a secret club for super cool party people only. - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 07:44 PM