Stavanger Bay only you know the way that i break
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
dalia awoke with a start that morning. it was early, earlier than the hour that she usually rose. and warmer, moree frantic. the day beckoned her forward with greedy, grubby hands, and she almost stumbled out the entrance of her den drunkenly. it had built in the following weeks, slowly and kindly -- the hormones and whatever else. she felt it, recognized it. she'd seen her mother and wifi and plenty of other wolves go through it but... never had she experienced it herself. her first thought was to find @Velen, for so many reasons. for one, comfort -- she felt suddenly vulnerable and anxious. but the greed that dragged her outside wanted him for other reasons. 

the more intelligent, clearer, part of her mind willed her to find @Ford. she knew that was the first place she should go. as much as she wanted to see velen, they were not mates, and they were not in charge. she had to discuss... this with him. so she trudged forwards, feeling less groggy and caveman-like and more spritely, her tail swishing as her trudging turned into an eager trot.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - March 15, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 01, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 01, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 05, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 06, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 06, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 06, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 11, 2019, 05:10 PM