Sawtooth Spire for the debt i owe, gotta sell my soul
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Private 
For @Thorn
The pale woman had lost track of the time—how often the sun had risen or set as she drifted in and out of consciousness. Precariously, the predator bird would peer down over the rocky crag to look at her, it’s patience astounding as it waited for her last breath to slip past her dry lips. She chose to ignore it’s stare of raw hunger, instead focusing on bit by bit, pulling herself up to a ledge that could, perhaps, lead her home if she could manage it.

The crimson that stained her fur had been an unbearable scent at first, but now it simply drifted in to the background, unnoticed by the woman who’s main intention was to get out of this hell hole—literally.

Battered, bruised. The only comfort the girl took from her situation was that nothing seemed to be broken—spare maybe a rib or two, despite the monumental ache of her slender frame. The swipe of the mountain cat’s claws had found their purchase along the hind of her leg, the infection turning a fever upon her. It had been her fall that had saved her from it’s eager grasp, down through an opening in the mountains along the shard of jagged rocks—the sun and sky filtered through. But the mountain lion had been unable to reach her, and had simply parted ways.

But hunger would take her soon, if she couldn’t continue to pull herself up further. Leaning against the rock, her breath come in heavy, short gasps, Ketzia closed her eyes for a moment, forcing her mind to take her back to happier times. That was what she could cling to, for now.
Messages In This Thread
for the debt i owe, gotta sell my soul - by Ketzia - March 15, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: for the debt i owe, gotta sell my soul - by Thorn - March 16, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: for the debt i owe, gotta sell my soul - by Ketzia - April 02, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: for the debt i owe, gotta sell my soul - by Thorn - April 03, 2019, 10:02 PM