Shadowwyn Moor i might fade like a sigh if I stay
9 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The chocolate-furred woman loped weakly into the moor. This was a strange place, one caught somewhere between beauty and horror. There was color everywhere casting stained glass light upon skeletons of fallen trees. The eerie moor fascinated her and she did not feel afraid, but rather she was intrigued, fascinated; filled with some kind of morbid excitement.

The slender woman picked her way over the fallen trees, leaping over the larger branches and making her way towards a sparse cluster of larger trees which apparently had survived whatever force of mother nature that had ravaged the weaker plant life. There was a strong spring wind which sliced through her coat and made her feel unbalanced on her feet. She had been a loner for weeks and was therefore not quite as strong as she had been prior to departing her enslavement. Lace reached the shelter of the trees and leaned against one of the trunks, allowing its sturdiness and strength to support her. In her seated position she rested her head upon the wood and allowed her tired honey eyes to close.
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Lace - March 17, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - March 17, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Bat - March 19, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Lace - March 22, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - March 22, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Bat - April 01, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - April 02, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Lace - April 03, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Cortez - April 07, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay - by Bat - June 12, 2019, 09:44 AM