Shadewood I am NOT fat
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya watched the interaction between the two women with interest. She did worry at first that the meeting between the two pregnant women wouldn't go well. It soon became clear that they seemed more content with teasing each other and she wondered if they were very good friends. The words spoken by the newly arrived female were strange to the gray woman's  ears but as curious as she was about them she didn't ask.

Instead she turned her attention to Takara who spoke of it being a pleasure for them to meet and told her name. Amaya smiled and wagged her tail in happy greeting, “It's very nice to meet both of you. I'm new to the keep,” she explained, “And still getting to know everyone so I'm glad to have this chance.” The conversation turned to their pregnancies and how they were treating the two females. “I have to agree with Takara. Pregnancy seems to agree with you,” she said offering the dark furred woman a smile. She then turned to the chocolate coating woman, “It seems to agree with you as well. I can't imagine how exciting it will be to feel them moving around.” Amaya herself hadn't ever had the experience but speaking of it kind of made her wish she could along with the two women.
Messages In This Thread
I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 19, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 20, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 28, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 02, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - April 08, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - April 15, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:44 PM